TCT Carbide Indexable Insert Knives for woodworking:
ToolingBox can offers high-quality carbide insert cutters for woodturning. We produce all kind of sizes including shapes of square, round, diamond and square with radius fitting to different application. This type of indexable carbide inserts are mainly used for handheld woodturning Lathe.
Also ToolingBox can produce a big selection of carbide replacement knives for planers and jointers. In this category, you will find many different knife sets for portable machines, sorted by dimensions. Many of these blades work for several different machines. Each set is indicated with dimensions which you should compare with the actual dimensions of your old blades.
Indexable insert knives greatly cut noise, reduce dust and chips, and cut down labor and material costs for your business. Also it is interchangeable replacement, makes carbide insert tooling rather than traditional straight knives installed in the cutterhead. Widely used with planer, moulder, shaper or jointer, edgebanders, etc.
Tungsten TCT Carbide Knives Properties:
1. Wear resistance with high toughness: resulting in increased tool life, reduction in number of tool changes, reduced grinding and lower production costs.
2. Resistant to corrosion: protection against chemical influences such as resin
3. Resistant to oxidation: protection against thermal influences
4. Resistant to abrasion: protection against mechanical wear
Carbide Indexable Insert Knives Features:
1. Suitable for cutting HDF, MDF, Solid Wood, Soft Wood etc
2. Strong and sharp cutting edge
3. Smooth planing
4. 100% virgin tungsten carbide
5. Large stock available
6. Less noise
Reversible Knives Applications: Can be used on mostly woodworking machineries; Carbide indexable inserts suitable for different cutting heads and wood chipper machine spiral planning cutter, such as: groove cutter, multi-function cutter, planing cutter and spindle moulder and so on, for cutting, grooving and rebating with a long life time. Best performance in both hardwood and softwood machining.